Secured smartphone case
This is not another version of a battery bank case. It is much more then that!
The secured case includes powerful microprocessor, huge storage memory, few biometric sensors and plenty amount more of hi-end electronics. It is also occupied with its own high capacity battery.
It communicates with your smartphone through a secured USB port.
Its mission is – to be constantly attached to your smartphone and to hold your private data on its memory in ultimately secured manner rather than in the smartphone memory.
- CPU – iMX6 quad/dual core
- RAM – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – up to 256GB microSD
- Battery – 1500 mAh rechargeable
- Biometric sensors and other protections:
- Camera module – miniature camera for face recognition.
- GSR sensor – Galvanic Skeen Response (sweating sensor) for liveness verification.
- IMU – inertial Measurement Unit (acceleration, Gyro) for signature verification.
- Secured boot – automatically erases the boot sector upon tampering detection.
- Password key exchange and secured USB communication.
- Tampering protection – automatically erases the storage upon illegal attempt to open the case.
- microHDMI – to display images on an external large screen after authentication.
Its internal electronic board is iMX6 biometric secured board
Take a look at the bellow video that introduces the secured case on the Israeli TV: