Marine display & control panel
Marine grade display with control buttons to command the sophisticated steering controller of the Super-Dvora vessel. It also displays in real time the vessel speed and the steering and trim status. Two of it are mounted on the Open bridge and Closed bridge of the vessel.
As such, the control panel sustains the following specifications:
- Salty marine environment.
- Control buttons – phosphorus silicon rubber
- Screen size – 12″
- Resolution – 1024×768
- Sunlight readable – 1000 nit
- Antireflective coating and optical bonding
- DVI port and CAN communication
- Power consumption – 30W
- Waterproof – IP56, front and rear sides
- Operating temperature – -15 to +60 ◦C
- Vibrations – 4G rms. Shock – 35G
- EMC – MIL-461
The marine display is part of the Vessel steering control system