Powerful temperature controller
This powerful system can drive up to 750W electric power to a large thermoelectric based heater and heat it up to 180 ◦C, or cooling it down to -20 ◦C, while controlling and maintaining its temperature in milliKelvin accuracy.
A typical application is controlling a black body for infrared cameras calibration.
- Temperature control accuracy – 0.002 ◦C
- Heating and cooling capability
- Output power – 750W
- Communications support: Ethernet, RS232x4, differential SPI.
- LCD + Touch panel
- Operating system – WIN-CE
- User interface based on dozens application windows.
- Five electronic boards:
- Bipolar power supply
- Linear power amplifier
- Millikelvin accuracy temperature sensing board
- Four axes stepper motors controller
- Environmental temperature – -20 to +60 ◦C
- EMC regulatory – EN-61326
- Safety regulatory – CE and UL
- Vibrations 6G, Shock 10G
This system had been developed in CI-Systems.